AVAILABLE IN THE RETAIL CHANNEL ONLY
This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with new grille designs that are at home in any decor.
- 70 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 65 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50%* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness.
Broan InVent™ Series Features & Benefits Video