THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
- 1.0 sone
- 80 CFM
- Permanently lubricated motor, engineered for continuous operation
- 4” round duct connector
- U.L Listed for use over bathtubs and showers (when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit)
- Energy Star® qualified
- Housing Dimension: 7-5/8” x 10-3/8" x 11-1/4” - Fits 2" x 8" construction
- Grille : 12-7/8” x 13-3/4”
Sensaire® Technology detects rapid increases in moisture levels at the ceiling, where stram and humidity naturally rise. Our humidity sensing fans turn on and off automatically to help prevent comsmetic and structural problems associated with excess moisture. It is a perfect solution for high-traffic bathrooms,or a kid's bathroom. Humidity sensing fans are ideal for anyone who leaves the house before humidity is properly vented. With a fan this quiet, you can't forget to turn it off when the job is done; it turns off automatically. That saves energy and money.
The humidity control and fan can be operated separately. Use a 1- or 2-function wall control. Do not use a dimmer switch to operate the humidity control. See “Connect Wiring” for details.
The humidity-sensing fan uses a sophisticated humidity sensor that responds to: (a) rapid to moderate increases in humidity or (b) humidity above a set-point. The humidity sensor may occasionally turn the fan ON when environmental conditions change.
MANUAL ON WITH TIMED OFF
The humidity sensing fan has an additional operation feature. For odor or vapor control, the fan can be energized by cycling the power switch. Once the fan has been energized in this manner, it will remain on for 20 minutes. To manually energize the fan:
- Step 1 : If fan power switch is already ON, proceed to Step 2; otherwise, turn power switch ON for more than 1 second.
- Step 2 : Turn fan power switch OFF for less than 1 second.
- Step 3 : Turn fan power switch back ON and fan will turn ON.