- Extremely quiet operation 0.8 sone; < 0.3 sone on low speed.
- 80 CFM on high speed, 40 CFM on low speed.
- Designed to meet ENERGY STAR® specifications
- Motor engineered for continuous operation
- 4" duct connector
- cUL and UL listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
- 11-1/4" x 10-3/8" x 7-5/8" housing fits 2" x 8" construction
- Grille Dimension 13" x 14"
- Type IC
- Wall Control sold separately
AVAILABLE IN THE WHOLESALE CHANNEL ONLY
With a motor designed for continuous use and a barely audible sound level on low-speed, Broan’s two-speed ventilation fan is the ideal solution for today’s air-tight homes that require more ventilation. The optional boost to high speed is ideal when showering or bathing when excess humidity and moisture is generated and with an Energy Star qualification, you can be assured that this fan will not be a drain on your electric bill.