BQ500KIT - EXCLUSIVELY SOLD AT LOWES STORES
The Broan BQ500KIT central vacuum kit is the ideal compact and quiet solution for applications where installation space is limited. The kit includes a 500 Air Watt power unit, for homes up to 4,000 sq. ft, a standard floor brush, telescopic wand, upholstery tool, round dusting brush, crevice tool, mesh tool storage bag, and a 30ft crushproof hose with a study wall hanger. The power unit features a disposable bag inside a large 6 gallon debris pail with ergonomic latches for easy removal.
Powerful cleaning: 500 air watts from a powerful 1-stage motor. Perfect for homes up to 4,000 sq.
Designed for quiet operation: UltraSilent™ technology allows for quieter overall operation. No muffler required.
Convenient in every way: Large ergonomic latches on the debris pail make emptying your central vacuum child’s play. The easy-to-remove debris pail facilitates handling and limits contact with dust.
Reliable and durable: Proudly designed and manufactured in Canada to high quality and safety standards.
- Large 6 U.S. gallon (22.7 litre) disposable bag that typically needs replacing approximately every 6 months
- Wall-mount bracket for simple, safe, and secure mounting
- Oversized debris pail handles made for a quick and easy pail removal
- Six foot (1.8 m) long power cord
- 30 ft. crushproof hose including hose hanger
- Tool set including: standard floor brush, telescopic wand for static tools, upholstery tool, round dusting brush, crevice tool and storage bag
- cULus Listed power unit
- 5-Year limited warranty