This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include FoldAwayTM mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before.
- Humidity control automatically turns fans ON when a rapid to moderate (user adjustable) increase of humidity is sensed or when humidity rises above the user-adjustable set-point (50% to 80% RH)
- Single speed 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- A 0.8 Sone rating provides quality ventilation at comfortable sound levels. li>
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to Fifty Percent* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- cULus Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only).
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See broan.ca/invent for more details.