ULTRASMART™ DC Motor and Control Technology
- DC motor for efficiency well beyond ENERGY STAR® requirements.
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, ENERGY STAR® for Homes and CA Title 24.
- Powerful operation maintained over a wide range of real-world installations (CFM ratings maintained through at least 0.25” static pressure).
- Rated for Continuous Operation.
ULTRASILENT™ Sound Technology
- HVI certified, best-achievable <0.3 Sone level provides nearly silent operation for a relaxing environment.
- State-of-the-art blower and duct outlet design smooths airflow.
- High tech DC motor designed for nearly silent operation.
ULTRAQUICK™ Installation Technology
- Unique telescoping mounting frame fits through retrofit drywall opening to allow easy installation from the room side. No attic access needed!
- Captive screws allow for easy new construction installation.
- Mounting frame positioning tabs provide easy vertical positioning for new construction.
- Easy to insert and remove snap-in housing. No screws required!
- Easy to insert and remove snap-in blower.
- Inside or outside duct connector and knockout plate mounting provides flexibility for new construction or retrofit.
ULTRASENSE™ Humidity Sensing Technology
- Detects humidity at the ceiling where it is greatest, which minimizes reaction time.
- Automatically turns fan on when either of these conditions is detected:
- - Rapid to moderate humidity increase;
- - Humidity above set-point (50%-80% RH).
- Humidity level is set with easily accessible user adjustment.
- Can be used to comply with CALGreen standards.
- Two wire manual operation for odor control - Turns fan ON when power line through wall switch is cycled ON, OFF and back ON.
- After humidity has stabilized and is below set-point or after manually initiated through power line cycling, fan remains on until user adjustable (5 to 60 minutes) time delay set point is reached.
U.L. Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only).
Use only ON/OFF switch, mechanical timer or relay-switched control.