THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
VX12000C - The Ultimate Power
- Internal sound suppression system makes it the quietest power unit in its class
- Progressive full lights tell the homeowner when to empty the debris pail
- Convenient ON/OFF Switch & Easy access door for cyclonic filter maintenance
- Self-cleaning permanent HEPA filter protected with non-stick coating
- Oversized debris pail handles make for quick and easy pail removal
- Large 7 gallon debris pail typically needs emptying only every 6 months!
- Dual vacuum air intakes allow for connecting to the tubing line from the right side, left side or both
- 240 volt & 230 CFM
- 130 Inches Water Lift & cUL Listed
- Dimensions: 11-1/2" x 17-1/5" x 39"
With a Limited Lifetime Warranty, this central vacuum is designed for larger homes up to 12,000 square feet or consumers looking for the ultimate in features and air performance. This central vacuum has two specially designed 2-stage motors that delivers a whopping 1040 air watts of power. It’s the most powerful in its class. The unique oval shape offers space saving advantages and efficient cyclonic filtration.
See our Challenge Broan video