VX6000C - Efficiency combined with high-quality HEPA filtration
- Internal sound suppression system makes it the quietest power unit in its class
- Progressive full lights tell the homeowner when to empty the debris pail
- Convenient ON/OFF Switch & Easy access door for cyclonic filter maintenance
- Self-cleaning permanent HEPA filter protected with non-stick coating
- Oversized debris pail handles make for quick and easy pail removal
- Large 7 gallon debris pail typically needs emptying only every 6 months!
- Dual vacuum air intakes allow for connecting to the tubing line from the right side, left side or both
- 120 volt & 135 CFM
- 130 Inches Water Lift & cUL Listed
- Dimensions: 11-1/2" x 17-1/5" x 39"
With a Limited Lifetime Warranty, this power unit is designed for homes up to 6,000 square feet or consumers looking to step up in features. This power unit is specially designed with a 2-stage motor and delivers 550 air watts of power. It’s the most powerful power unit in its class. The unique oval shape offers space saving advantages and efficient cyclonic filtration.
See our Challenge Broan video