For Nortron Electric Furnace sales or service support, please contact Dettson Industries at 1-800-567-2733.
- 240 Volt, Single Phase, 84 Amp, 1/3 h.p. motor
- 20 Kilowatts
- 68304 BTU per hour
- 1149 CFM with a factory setup
- 1238 CFM maximum at 0.2 static pressure / 1139 CFM maximum at 0.5 static pressure
- Has a temperature rise of 29°C. or 52°F
- 10" x 8" (25.4cm x 20.3cm) blower
- ECM motor offers up to 200% greater efficiency than standard motors.
- CSA approved
- Compatible with all thermostats
- No risk of overheating
- The ECM Series furnaces from Broan have been approved for the Save On Energy Furnace Rebate. Available for Ontario residents only.
The Nortron by Broan ECM Series delivers our best operating efficiency for lower energy costs. The superior performance of electronically commutated motors (ECM) is in part due to the motor’s brushless DC design, which ensures greater efficiency over a wide speed range. This attractive, compact furnace can be installed almost anywhere.