- Nearly silent operation 0.7 Sones
- 110 CFM
- Sensaire® technology detects the rapid rise in humidity over time
- Auto shut-off time is adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes
- UL Listed for use over tub and shower enclosure when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring
- Hanger bars for Easy, Fas and Universal installation in all types of construction
- Housing Dimension: 11-1/4" x 10-3/8" x 7-5/8" - Fits 2" x 8" construction
- Grille Dimension: 13-3/4" x 13"
AVAILABLE IN THE WHOLESALE CHANNEL ONLY
Sensaire® technology detects rapid increases in moisture levels at the ceiling, where steam and humidity naturally rise. Regular humidistat located on the wall simply detect absolute humidity levels and are prone to false triggers or not operating when they should.
An automated solution to fight excess humidity and mold. Our humidty sensing fans turn on and off automatically to help prevent cosmetic and structural problems associated wtih excess moisture.
Adjust the sensitivity level and run-time. Just beneath the drop-down grille are easy-to-adjust sensitivity and run-time controls. Choose your preference, set with a screwdriver and forget it. Of course, you can always override the sensor at the touch of a switch.
Hands-free operation. Since you never have to worry about turning the fan on, Broan Ultra SilentTM is ideal for problem areas in residential, institutional and light commercial applications. Our exclusive Sensaire® technology is a perfect solution for high-traffic bathrooms, or a kid's bathroom.
It turns off automatically, and that saves money. Humidity sensing fans are ideal for anyone who leaves the house before humidity is properly vented. With a fan this quiet, you can't forget to turn it off when the job is done. That saves energy and money.